Public art by Tom Otterness for the Metropolitan Transit Authority and Arts for Transit. Both photos were taken at 14th Street and 8th Avenue, one of my favorite metro stops btw in New York.
- Had 3 rejection letters.
Thank you Boston Institute of Contemporary Art, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and the Denver Art Museum.
- Lost my health care and dental insurance.
- Had someone back into my car last Friday.
- Joined LinkedIn.com
- Read Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2007.
- Reapplied at the Fine Arts Center
Here’s hoping I get my old job back!
- Applied to every single job that I could think of that I know that is hiring or has a “Now Hiring” sign on either it’s door or window.
- Applied to be a librarian.
- Applied to be a substitute teacher.
Tomorrow I’m hitting the temp agencies. I’ll be spending the rest of my night perched in front of my laptop applying to jobs in the desolate post-baccalaureate wasteland I’ve now found myself in. Those wanting to visit, should bring a jacket. It’s cold out here.